I'm just trying to figure you out.
我只是 想 试着 去了解 你
You're very difficult for me to read
你 真的 让我 难以琢磨
- You're really not gonna eat ?
你真的 一点 都不吃么
- No,...I'm on a special diet
不用 额 我正在节食
- You gotta give me some answers
你 必须 告诉我些 答案
- Yes, no...To get to the other side...1.77245
好吧 嗯 圆周率 的 平方根是 1.77245
- I don't want to know what the square root of pi is
我不关心 圆周率的 平方根 是多少
- You knew that ?
那你 知道 咯
Don't leave... I...
别走 我...
I...I feel very protective of you
额... 我 对你 有很强烈的 保护欲
I can read every mind in this room
我 能读出 这个房间里 任何一个人的 想法
Apart from yours
除了 你的
I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore
我 再也无法 控制 自己 去 远离你了
But it's you, your scent
但是 你 你的 气味
it's like a drug to me
对我来说 就像是 毒品 一样
You're like my own personal brand of heroin
你 像是 我私人的 海洛因 一样
So the lion fell in love with the lamb
当 狮子 爱上 羔羊 的 时候
- What a stupid lamb
一只 多么 愚蠢 的 羔羊额
- What a sick, masochistic lion
一只 病态的 自讨苦吃的 狮子
Where else am I gonna go ?
除了 你身边 我 还能 去哪呢